The MSS was established in 1985. Members are dedicated to promoting organized medicine and helping each other through the challenges of medical school.
All medical students in Indiana are eligible for free membership after registering online.
1. Legislative awareness among medical students
2. Campaigns against domestic violence
3. Public education about the dangers of tobacco use and alcohol abuse
4. Involvement in issues related to graduate medical education
5. Student loan deferment protection
VP of Membership
VP of Administration
VP of Operations